If the virus hovered in the air, blown away like dust, there would be no hope. Disinfection is designed to kill the virus, which can remain active on the surface for several days. It makes no sense to blow up the environment with poisons that kill viruses.
Ways to disinfect your home and all things in home:-
- You should use an appropriate cleaning product to clean the surfaces on which you think the virus might be infected.
- For surfaces like glass, bleach diluted with water can be effective for sterilization.
- Clothes washed in hot water with bleach kill the virus on clothes.
- Try washing dishes and clothes in hot water.
- Wear rubber gloves to avoid injuring your hands in hot water.
How to prevent yourself by infection?
- The virus likes to find a moist surface on your body, like your eyes or your mouth. It does not pass easily through the skin. This is why they advise you to wash your hands.
- If you touch the doorknob and your hand catches the virus, that's fine, but if you touch your eyes, nose, mouth, or other wet tissue, the virus will get into your body.
- Washing your hands often removes the virus from your hands, preventing it from entering the body.
- If you have a fever, you should call a doctor or hospital and get instructions on how to get tested and treated safely.
- Don't just appear in the doctor's office or in the hospital, then share germs with other sick people.
COVID-19 is a cold virus that is much more contagious and deadly than usual for the elderly and people with existing health conditions.