Water Level Controller
Water level controller product is new generation most popular and used product due to it's strong working and need of use profile. As a customer, why you should buy this product? The answer is the name of the product itself. Product features, working, installations and benifits/applications are described below,
- Very easy of installations.
- Saves water, time and environment.
- Classic working logic.
- Works upto 2 h.p. pump capacity.
- Install with starter or without starter.
- Manual and Auto mode operation.
- Manual Start and Stop buttons.
- Water level led indications.
- Two colour led for low and high level.
- Precise accuracy of logic program.
User should not worry about installing the product as it is so easy to install. Let's see how it can be installed.
- First you should drill in wall with marking of product mounting holes.
- Install it in the side of starter of pump if available.
- Take power wire of size 2.5 sq. mm size for power wiring and give phase, neutral input to controller (LLC).
- Take phase Neutral output from controller and give input in motor starter phase neutral.
- Now for sensor installation, take 0.25 to 0.5 sq.mm three core wire and make wiring of installed sensors with particular level indicated sensor connector.
- If you want to control overhead tank with bypass of underground tank, connect / series the common, underground high and underground low sensors.
- Congratulations, your water level controller installation is now completed successfully.
Working logic conditional program is as per below,
- When no indication led is showing, it means you don't have water present in both tanks.
- When your underground tank is filled at full level, pump will start running and fills overhead tank.
- When overhead tank filled at full level the led indicating both level of overhead tank will show and your pump will stop running.
- Whenever your overhead tank level falls down under overhead low sensor, motor will again start running and fill overhead tank if water present in underground tank.
- Used in home and industrial areas.
- Suitable for submersible/ open well pumps.
- Recommended for rural & urban cities.
- Used for water level management automatic at home / office.
If above link not working try below..
Areas of interest in india>bangalore,karnataka,hyderabad, odisha, jharkhand, delhi, maharashtra, tamil nadu, kerala, andhra pradesh, west bengal, uttar pradesh, madhya pradesh, andaman nicobar, goa, gujarat.